Saturday, April 13, 2013

NEW BOOK IS UP!!!!

Hi everyone,

My new book, "UNPLUG from the Grid" is finally finished.  This book should help you set up your PV (solar) system.  We've included quite a lot of pictures and diagrams to help with the process.  We've also included sections on how to build a compost toilet and a rainwater collection system.   You know that saying, "there's more than one way to skin a cat," well if you ask 10 different people how to do something, you'll get 10 different answers.  This is just the way we did it--our answer.  Even researching for this book, I came across new ideas and learned new techniques in the off-grid lifestyle.  It's my hope that our experiences might be helpful to someone trying to get off the grid.  If you come across something that isn't in the book, let us know.  I'm sure that we will try and update this book over time, adding new technological information as it becomes available. 

I can be reached at hsbergeron@yahoo.com
  
On a personal note, I'm back in Alaska again.  I actually left 80-degree weather for freezing temperatures. 

Take care, All.

No comments:

Post a Comment