Thursday, June 14, 2012

New Happenings

As you know, I have a new mystery novel up.  I made a trailer for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Sz3M7ByhYc&feature=plcp

For the past few weeks, I've had family visiting from Alaska.  It's been a lot of fun playing tourist with them and showing them around the area.  The aquarium in Chattanooga was a big hit.  I had quite a lot of fun watching penguins playing and sea turtles eating lunch.  Anyone who knows me knows I have a soft spot for turtles.  We're hoping to do some spelunking and kayaking next week if everything goes as planned. 

I'm working on another book similar to "Unplugged."  This time I will add more technical detail and less stories for those who wish to learn the ins-and-outs of off-grid living.  In the meantime, I'm back to gardening, breaking in my new snake boots and battling weeds.  I'm pretty excited that I'm off to a good start for a decent squash/pumpkin year.  Winter squash and pumpkins will keep for months in a cellar or cool place. 

Hope you enjoy "Small Town Justice."
Hillary Bergeron

No comments:

Post a Comment