Thursday, December 29, 2011

New work in progress

Hi,

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season.  We had a quiet, peaceful Christmas surrounded by family.  All in all it was nice.  Our solitude was only disturbed by our rambunctious pups who have taken up wandering all over the mountain and terrorizing the chickens.  They keep us on our toes.

I have been busy this season and unfortunately haven't had a lot of time to write.  I did manage to start a new novel and I'm excited to get it uploaded to Amazon.  I don't have a name for it yet, and I am open to suggestions.  This is another young adult novel about Paige, who is searching for a treasure with half of a map left by her grandfather.  The hero, Ace, has the other half of the map--so the hunt is on. 

May everyone's New Year be a celebration for renewal and hope.

Take care,
Hillary Bergeron


 

No comments:

Post a Comment